Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Returns Policy
It is our duty to follow the UK Distance Selling Regulations. Therefore, the following terms and conditions apply to any and all sales of goods through this website.
1) If you wish to cancel your order:
– you can notify us by email to before we have dispatched the goods to you;
– where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clauses 2 and 5 below.
2) You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, after first providing written notice. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, unless we send you the wrong item or the item is faulty, in which cases we shall cover the cost of the return postage. Please follow our instructions with regard to returning the goods, as we cannot guarantee to refund the full amount of your postage fee if you choose an incorrect shipping method.
3) Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4) The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances:
– in the event that the product has been used.
– to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you.
5) As per the UK Distance Selling Regulations you must contact us in writing prior to returning the items. Failure to do so will result in your refund being withheld.
6) If you have a problem with an item, please contact us in the first instance. Often disputes can be worked out and a mutually beneficial agreement reached by simply providing this courtesy.
The provisions of clauses 4 and 5 do not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that we do not send out paper invoices unless specifically requested. Every customer will receive an email confirming their order, an e-invoice. If you need a paper invoice, please contact us and we will arrange it for you.
For digital products, if you cannot access your voucher, we will endeavour to use an alternative method to get your voucher to you. Please contact us immediately in written form if you cannot access your voucher.
Please note that as our Vouchers are available to download immediately, once purchased they are not returnable or refundable.
If you wish to cancel a service, you have 14 days from the day after purchase to do so. After providing written notice of your intent to cancel, we will arrange to refund you.
If some or all of the service has been delivered in this time, for example if you purchase a service within the 14 day cooling off period, money may be retained for services rendered.
You may use our Model Cancellation Form but it is not obligatory.